Take advantage of this proven way to get in front of midwestern growers, and stay on the dashboard of their trucks for a full year! This 300+ page book is considered the go-to resource for growers, providing practical advice and the latest insight for successfully managing vegetable crops.
- Over 5,000 print copies distributed through extension agents across the midwest
- Distributed at major trade shows, including the Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable & Farm Market EXPO
- Emailed to 10,000 Vegetable Growers News and Organic Grower digital subscribers
- Shared with 10,500 Vegetable Growers News and Organic Grower social media followers
- Digital edition posted on Vegetable Growers News and Organic Grower websites for a full year
Space Deadline: Nov. 1, 2021
Want to see an example of what the Midwest Vegetable Crop Handbook will look like? Click here to download/view the 2021 Southeastern U.S. Vegetable Crop Handbook