Take advantage of this proven way to get in front of southeast growers, and stay on the dashboard of their trucks for a full year! This 300+ page book is considered the go-to resource for growers, providing practical advice and the latest insight for successfully managing vegetable crops.
- 8,000 print copies distributed through extension agents across the southeast
- Distributed at major trade shows
- Emailed to 10,000 Vegetable Growers News and Organic Grower digital subscribers
- Shared with 10,500 Vegetable Growers News and Organic Grower social media followers
- Digital edition posted on Vegetable Growers News and Organic Grower websites for a full year
Space Deadline: Nov. 15, 2021
Click here to download/view the 2021 Southeastern U.S. Vegetable Crop Handbook